Get Help Fighting Your Denied Insurance Claim Today

If your homeonwer’s insurance company has denied your claim or failed to cover the full cost of your repairs, we’re here to help you fight back.

  • Fight your denied or undervalued claim
  • Maximize your payout
  • If we don’t win, you don’t pay

Get a Free Consultation

Was your claim denied or undervalued?
Get Help Now

When Is Legal Action a Good Option?

When you suffer damage to your home or personal property from a major storm or other unforeseen event, your first step is typically filing an insurance claim. During this process, your insurance provider assesses the reported damage and the cost to repair it, and — in a perfect world — pays these costs in full.

All too often, however, insurers either deny or drastically undervalue a claim and bully the homeowner into believing that there isn’t another option. In these cases, taking legal action may help you recover the full value of a claim or overturn a denied claim.

If your claim was denied or undervalued, we will work with our team of experts to help prove that you are entitled to reimbursement for your loss at 100% of the value.

House with damage from a storm

How the process works

phone icon - call us

Call or Request a consultation to get started

Call us now at 407-601-3999 or fill out our contact form to start the free consultation process.

we review your options with you

We’ll Assess your situation And Discuss Your Options

We will talk through the details of your claim with you and determine the best coarse of action.

get Money for your repairs

We’ll Help You Get Money for Your Repairs

If you have a case, we will work on your behalf to prove the value of your claim and get you the money you deserve.

Common Types of Claims We Help With

House on fire

We help with most types of homeowner’s insurance claims, but it’s important to have filed the claim and recieved a response from your insurance company before contacting us for further assistance. Common claims we see include:

  • Fire
  • Flooding
  • Sinkholes
  • Roof Damage
  • Water Damage
  • Wind Damage
  • Mold
  • Pipe Burst & More

Policyholders that fought undervalued or denied claims after a catastrophic loss increased their claim settlement as much as 747%

Source: OPPAGA Report

Put Our Experience to Work for You

shaking hands is powered by the Horst Law Firm, a firm with over 9 years of experience with representing policyholders in insurance disputes. We use the best independent adjusters that will assess your claim’s value without bias, and we know how to properly present their assesment to get you the maximum possible payout.

  • Years of experience in dealing with insurance companies
  • Millions recovered on behalf of policyholders
  • We work with independent adjusters to prove your claim’s value
  • If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid

Frequently Asked Questions

In homeowner’s insurance cases, your attorney only gets paid if we successfully recover money for you under your homeowner’s insurance policy. In the overwhelming majority of cases, we recover for our clients. However, if we are unsuccessful you do not pay a dime for our services.

You are taking legal action against your homeowner’s insurance company.

The process generally takes 6 to 18 months. However, it can go quicker, and in some cases (like when a case goes to trial) much longer. However, we recognize the urgency of many homeowners claims and we try to push the cases aggressively to resolution in as fast a manner as is possible.

Insurance rates may jump after a claim, but not because a claim was made. In general, your premium does not automatically increase because a claim was opened. Annual rate hikes occur regularly regardless of whether or not claims are opened. Remember, insurance is based on risk. Just because a hurricane caused damage to your roof one time does not increase your risk. You pay insurance in case a loss occurs. Short of your risk changing, one claim is not likely to increase your rates based on the claim alone.

Ready for your free consultation?